I am a graduate of the C.T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston, who majored in Management Information Systems. I am currently working as a System Engineer for Cerner Corporation in Kansas.
I have previously held several officer positions, while also taking active roles by being part of several committees that has impacted community growth within multiple student organizations. While helping other students, working part time, and being enrolled as a full-time student, I excelled in my classes when I was at the university and also gained effective business-personal skills.
With the experience from my previous jobs and the classes provided by the university, I have learned and been exposed to several programming languages, technologies, applications and also have gained IT consulting skills.
Jithin Jones Scaria
Kansas City, Kansas
Bachelor of Business Administration • December 2015
Systems Analysis & Design
Info Systems Dev. Tools
Transaction Processing Syst. I
Bus. Apps. of Database Management I
Info Technology Project Management
Admin of Computer-Based MIS
Energy Trading Systems
Cloud-Powered Mobile App Development
Open Source Systems
System Engineer • June 2016 - Present
- Supports installation and maintenance of Cerner solutions, layered software, and infrastructure.
- Identifies where applications or hardware is having performance/reliability issues; analyzes and formulates a proposed method to correct issues.
- Codes, configures tables, troubleshoots and moves custom interfaces into production.
- Installs, maintains, supports, or manages Cerner solutions and layered software.
- Develops capability for installing all layers of applications and/or technologies and educating clients.
- Coordinates with client for the testing of environment functionality.
- Provides appropriate documentation to clients to support the Cerner system and database setup and testing processes.
- Provides support for testing and conversion activities. Provides project status reports.
- Delivers long-term support and management; troubleshoots and resolves issues daily (CernerWorks)
Amerishore Associate Consultant • February 2015 - March 2016
• User Experience & SharePoint Support Specialist, Hess Corporation
- Custom Application Development & SharePoint Support for Fortune 500 Oil & Gas Corporation
- Tier 2 technical support for user base of over 3000
- Address operational issues using ServiceNow tracking software and various tools (TFS, Visual Studio)
- Administer and support various servers in order to create, update and modify 100+ web applications and custom SharePoint solutions (SQL Server Management Studio, MS SQL Server 2008 & 2012 R2)
- Resolve bugs and add features to web applications using SQL, C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET, XML and HTML
• Project Lead, Internal Educational Curriculum
- Redesign the existing onboarding curriculum of the company to train new hires more efficiently
- Create guides, labs and tests on multilevel SharePoint, SQL, QA, ASP .NET, SSRS and Consulting topics
- Integration of all content to the company’s Learning Management System (LMS)
• Support Team Member, ACS Xerox
- Provide real-time support to 14 different sites by remotely monitoring numerous pass/fail thresholds and addressing potential risks.
- Gather and manage data using Microsoft Excel
- Maintain 360SmartView application and report bugs to Xerox and Kapsch developers.